| All Adoptable Animals
(name, species, breed)
See our Events Calendar for a list of all our scheduled events.
TIP: Be the first to submit an adoption application here on our web site and if approved, you will have priority over other potential adopters. You will also be able to take your new best friend home with you from the adoption event if you decide he or she will indeed be a good fit for your lifestyle and home environment.
Information about our adoption events:
- The day of an adoption event, take a look at our most up-to-date roster of animals scheduled to attend.
- If you submit an application online and we are able to approve you before the event we would be happy to send a rescue home with you that day.
- Please bring a collar and leash (for dogs) or carrier (for cats) along with a photo ID, proof of address (i.e. water bill) and a check for the adoption fee.
- You will sign a pre-adoption contract and we will schedule a home visit.
- We will provide you with medical/rescue files and finalize the adoption with an adoption contract following a successful home visit.
A few notes:
- We typically do not schedule individual meet-and-greet appointments at foster homes the week of an adoption event (Please attend the week's scheduled event to meet the animal you are interested in).**
- We invite you to contact us by phone to inquire about the status of your application if we have not contacted you within 48 hours.
- Once you receive word of your application's approval, please let us know that you will be attending the adoption event to meet the dog or cat(s) in which you are interested. This is especially important for cases where several applicants are interested in adopting the same rescue.
- Remember, by filing an application and maintaining contact with us afterward, it will give you priority over another adopter who is interested in the same animal. This allows us to not only speed up the process for you, but above all else, better access you as a potential adopter. We would like to ensure the happiness, health and safety of each and every one of our rescues.
- After you have completed the application, please take a moment to read the adoption process.
**Do you want to meet one of our animals prior to the event?
If you would like to meet with any of our adoptable cats or dogs before an event, fill out an adoption application online FIRST, then PLEASE call us at (619) 977-3593 to schedule a playdate any day of the week between 9am and 7pm. Please understand if we are unable to respond to your request immediately as we are a small rescue organization and may not have a volunteer available to schedule a meeting. Our animals are usually located in the Mission Valley area.