| All Adoptable Animals
(name, species, breed)
Animal Rescuers Without Borders, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Your donations help us provide medical and day-to-day care for the animals we save. Our Federal Employer Identification Number is EIN #80-0191770. Any financial or material donations can be tax-deductible; please consult your tax advisor.
ARWOB has earned a Platinum Seal of Transparency, GuideStar’s highest level of recognition of a non-profit's commitment to transparency, enabling potential donors and funders to make informed decisions about their charitable giving:
|Make a donation by mail with a check:||Make a donation online through PayPal:|
Animal Rescuers Without Borders, Inc.
P.O. Box 712444
You may be able to make twice the difference and to double the impact of your donation to ARWOB!
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs to match charitable contributions made by their employees. Gifts from retirees and spouses may also qualify for a match.
To learn more about donation Matching and how it works, click here
Don’t forget to check if your company will match your donation!
Please make your tax deductible donation check out to ARWOB and specify if you would like the funds
to be used for medical care, supplies,spay and neuter procedures, or general support.
Your monetary donation today could help to benefit our rescued dogs and cats through the following:
- $10 Flea medications for one animal
- $15 Vaccination for a cat or dog. (Most puppies and kittens will require 3 sets)
- $30 Microchip and lifetime registration
- $35 A bag of dog/ cat food
- $40 Physical examination
- $50 - $70 Spay/Neuter for a cat
- $70 - $150 Spay/Neuter for a dog
- $300 - $460 Dental cleaning and extractions
- $350 a month of half-day Doggie Day Care and socialization for high energy dogs
Wishlist for DonatED Goods
- Gift cards to COSTCO, PETCO OR other local pet stores
- Dog and cat crates*
ANY size, single or double doored, prefer Black Folding Crate/Kennel
Can be found on Craigslist or Amazon for very reasonable prices.
- Puppy & kitten Dry and Can food
Please, see below for notes on preferred brands.
- Puppy Pee Pads - Small or Medium
- E-Collars/Elizabethean collars*
Otherwise known as "The cone of shame", in small to large sizes.
We would LOVE to receive these because they help ARWOB save funds everytime we spay/neuter our rescues. We go through A LOT of these.
- Flea, Tick & Heartworm preventatives - especially Comfortis or Trifexis.
Any size is appreciated, but medium or large dog sizes are preferred so we can dose appropriately.
- Dog pens/corrals* - Large or Medium
- Cat condos/ trees - Cat scatcher condos/hide aways for kittens and shy adult cats to transition well. Prefer NEW or in great shape and CLEAN.
- Pet gates*
- Machine-washable dog and cat beds and crate beds*
- Toys* for dogs and cats
- Treats - any brand for dogs and cats
- Cat litter - any scoopabe brand
- Cat litter box and litter scoopers
ARWOB uses the following brands of dog & cat food:
- COSTCO brand - Kirkland puppy & Adult dry
- COSTCO brand - Kirkland Cat dry
- Science Diet - Puppy or small breed/small kibble size
- Science Diet - Kitten dry and wet food any flavor
- Iams - Puppy or Kitten dry/wet food
You are welcomed to drop off any goods at scheduled adoption events, or email email@example.com to schedule a drop off/pick up location and time.
Other Ways to Support us
Turn your online orders into support for ARWOB!
Did you know your Amazon purchases can make a BIG difference for a small all-volunteer rescue group like ours?
When you do your Amazon online shopping via AmazonSmiles and select ARWOB as your preferred charity, Amazon donates a portion of your eligible purchases to us, and at no cost to you.
To get started, simply follow this link: smile.amazon.com/ch/80-0191770
Join iGive.com: Save gas, save time, and raise money for ARWOB!
So save a trip to the mall, avoid the long lines, and up to 26% of each of your purchases will benefits Animal Rescuers Without Borders! To get started, just click on the banner below: